It keeps my mindset positive and makes me feel like I am the best person I could possibly be.
When it comes to my health, I am very switched on. Making sure I am consuming the right amount of foods is something I love to be on the ball about! The feeling of being healthy is unbeatable. Training every day and walking my dog are part of my everyday routine and make me feel like I’ve got my life together.
I LOVE getting asked about my health and training, it makes me so happy to see that people want to help themselves!
So, some of the tips I like to tell people include:
- Getting a good night’s sleep so you can wake up early and start the day (there is no better feeling than watching the sunrise and setting some goals for the day)
- Surrounding yourself with positive, like-minded people who want to help you become the best version of yourself!
- Eating fresh and nutritious foods including lots of fruit and veggies
- Having a set routine which includes training. For example, I like to train certain body parts on certain days, like glutes on Wednesday because who doesn’t love hump day!
- Creating good habits
- Reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason and that you are perfect the way you are
Your physical health and mental health are just as important as each other! Don’t be afraid to miss a day at the gym or to eat a whole block of chocolate! Being too strict on yourself isn’t healthy and sometimes we all need a little splurge, it’s called balance.
Having a routine is very beneficial and can help you stay on track with not only your training but everyday life!