Students must ensure that they have read and understood the terms and conditions of study with FIAFitnation prior to enrolling.
System Requirements for Online Study
All students will be required to use our online study platform and it is recommended that you are running the latest versions of your operating systems (OS) for desktop, laptop, mobile and tablet devices as well as the latest version of your preferred browser. You can find out what OS & browser you are currently using at: https://www.whatismybrowser.com
Overview of minimum technical requirements:
- A 4G or broadband connection.
- Depending on the use of streaming media, interactive multimedia or other content in the individual courses, you may need additional hardware, software or browser plug-ins. You will require a sound card and speakers to listen to lectures and other audio content.
- Some of the FIAFitnation Online Learning courses use pop-up windows, therefore you will need to disable pop-up blockers in your browser.
- Online Study assumes a minimum level of basic computer literacy.
First Aid Certificate
All students are required to obtain a valid first aid certificate. You must have a HLTAID003 Provide First Aid certificate before you are awarded your SIS30315 Certificate III in Fitness. You must then maintain the validity of your first aid certificate if you continue into the SIS40215 Certificate IV in Fitness. Students studying a Diploma level qualification are required to have a HLTAID006 Provide Advanced First Aid certificate.
The maximum timeframes for each course are as follows:
- SIS30315 Certificate III in Fitness – 3 months (FT); 6 months (PT)
- PT Combo or Master Coach: SIS30315 Certificate III and SIS40215 Certificate IV in Fitness – 9 months (FT); 18 months (PT – online only)
- PT Express: SIS40215 Certificate IV in Fitness and pre-requisites from the SIS30315 Certificate III in Fitness – 8 months (FT); 14 months (PT)
- SIS50215 Diploma of Fitness – 12 months (FT); 24 months (PT)
- HLT52015 Diploma of Remedial Massage – 12 months (FT); 24 months (PT)
This timeframe includes all campus-based or online training and all assessment items. No extensions can be applied to the allotted time. Applications for extension are only granted in severe mitigating circumstances.
Some courses offered by FIAFitnation require previous studies to be completed. For a list of course entry requirements please review our entry requirements page or refer to your chosen course page on the FIAFitnation website.
All college policy and procedure documentation must be read, understood and accepted at the time of enrolment. View our college policies here.