Terms and conditions of study
Student must ensure that they have read and understood the terms and conditions of study with FIAFitnation prior to enrolling.
System Requirements for Online Study
All students will be required to use our online study platform and it is recommended that you are running the latest versions of your operating systems (OS) for desktop, laptop and mobile devices as well as the latest version of your preferred browser. You can find out what browser you are currently using at: http://whatbrowser.org/
First Aid Certificate
All students are required to obtain a valid first aid certificate. You must have a Provide First Aid - HLTAID003 certificate before you are awarded your Certificate III in Fitness. You must then maintain validity of your first aid certificate if you continue into the Certificate IV in Fitness. Students studying a Diploma level qualification are required to have a Provide Advanced First Aid - HLTAID006 certificate.
The maximum timeframes for each course are as follows:
- Certificate III in Fitness (SIS30315) - 3 months (FT); 6 months (PT)
- PT Combo: Certificate III and Certificate IV in Fitness (SIS30315 & SIS40215) - 9 months (FT); 18 months (PT - online only)
- PT Express: Certificate IV in Fitness (SIS40215) and pre-requisites from the Certificate III in Fitness (SIS30315) - 8 months (FT); 14 months (PT)
- Diploma of Fitness (SIS50215) - 12 months (FT); 24 months (PT)
- Diploma of Nutrition and Dietetics for Personal Trainers (10454NAT) - 12 months (FT); 24 months (PT)
- Diploma of Remedial Massage (HLT52015) – 12 months (FT); 24 months (PT)
This timeframe includes all campus-based or online training and all assessment items. No extensions can be applied to the allotted time. Applications for extension are only granted in severe mitigating circumstances.
Some courses offered by FIAFitnation require previous studies to be completed. For a list of course entry requirements please review our entry requirements page or refer to your chosen course page on the FIAFitnation website.
All college policy and procedure documentation must be read, understood and accepted at the time of enrolment. View our college policies here.
This page was last updated on: Thursday 16 May 2019