Diana Cosovan, Nutrition Coach graduate and owner of Jump Fit Training, shares her creation which includes many of our favourite nutrient-dense ingredients. We love sharing recipes that are created using mindful ingredients that are beneficial for your body (and your taste buds!).
Peanut butter protein cups (5 serves)
- 30g prunes
- 30g dates (soaked for 5 minutes in water to soften)
- 20g almond meal or (LSA mix)
- 15-20g raw honey (depends on how sweet the protein powder is)
- 1 tsp vanilla or cinnamon
- 25g salted caramel/vanilla protein powder
- 50g peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- 15g chia seeds
- 60g rolled oats
- Approx. 50-60ml of water (depends how soft the nut butter is)
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a food processor (for a few seconds) and then add in all remaining ingredients (add water gradually). You may need more or less water to achieve a moist consistency.
- Spoon mixture into muffin tray (lined with paper muffin cups).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Stand for 5 minutes in pan. Allow to cool on a wire rack and enjoy!
Learn more about nutrition as well as how to create your own recipes with FIAFitnation’s nutrition courses.