It looks just like a Mojito, however, as it contains no alcohol, this recipe is extra refreshing. It’s especially perfect for those who are watching their alcohol intake. We want everyone to stay fit and healthy over the festive period!
Ingredients (one serving)
- 200ml soda water
- 10ml lime or elderflower cordial (we like Bickford’s) or for a low sugar and tangy option, use the juice of 1 lime instead
- Pulp from 1 passionfruit
- 1 lime sliced
- 1 slice watermelon (top tip: put in the freezer for an hour before for a super chilled drink)
- Mint (optional)
1. Blend soda, cold watermelon, ice and cordial.
2. Pour into a glass.
3. Add passionfruit pulp and 2 slices of lime.
5. Top with a sprig of mint and enjoy!
Learn more about nutrition as well as how to create your own recipes with FIAFitnation’s nutrition courses.