We thank Lisa Anslow, Nutrition Coach graduate for this delicious recipe.
Makes 18, suitable for freezing
- 2 medium bananas, mashed
- 1 egg
- 125ml water
- 2 cups wholemeal spelt flour
- 125ml olive oil
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 2 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup fresh frozen blueberries
Prep 15 minutes, Cook 15 minutes
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees, prepare the cupcake cases.
- In a large bowl, combine bananas, egg, water and oil.
- Mix in flour, bicarb soda and baking powder until smooth (the bananas will give it a lumpy look).
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Dish out into the prepared baking tray and cook for 15 minutes.
- Turn out onto a wire rack and serve with Greek yogurt.
For more healthy nutrition tips and advice, head here.