Enter today for your chance to win a PT Express course!
Promotion terms and conditions:
- Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, entrants accept these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is FIAFitnation (ABN: 57 061 868 264), Level 8, 815-825 George St, Haymarket, NSW, 2000
- The promotional period begins at 12.01am AEST on Monday 6th January, 2020 and concludes at 11.59pm AEST on Monday 31st January, 2020 (“Promotional Period”).
- Entries are open to individuals who view the competition online on Facebook and Instagram. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and third parties associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old.
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period: i. Fill out all fields on the online form with and answer in 25 words or less to the following question:‘Why do you want to become a personal trainer in 2020?’.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- You must meet FIAFitnation's entry requirements and acceptance criteria to enrol with the College. Information is available at: https://www.fiafitnation.com.au/study-at-fiafitnation/entry-requirements
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries in the one Promotional Period are not permitted. To avoid doubt, entrants may enter the Promotion once in each of the Promotional Periods.
- The one winner of the Promotion shall be judged by the Promoter to have the most creative answers The Promotion is a game of skill.
- The judging will take place at 9:00AEDST on Monday 3rd February 2020 at FIAFitnation, Level 8, 815-825 George St, Haymarket, NSW, 2000.
- The best valid entry as determined by the judges will win the following prize(s);
- 1 x PT Express course valued at $4,150.00
- The total prize pool is valued at AUD $4,150.00
- The winners will be notified by phone and email and announced on the FIAFitnation website, FIAFitnation Instagram and FIAFitnation Facebook on Wednesday 5th February, 2020.
- The course must be enrolled into in 2020. The winner must meet the entry requirements found on the website: https://www.fiafitnation.com.au/fitness-courses/pt-express
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If, for any reason, the winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image, voice and/or social media posts content in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster) the Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act or similar applicable laws (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any: (a) personal injury arising in any way out of the Promotion; or (b) any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (i) the Promotion; (ii) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (iii) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iv) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (v) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (vi) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (vii) use of the prize.
- Subject to the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter makes no representations or warranty as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the goods or services offered as a prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information (“PI”) to conduct the Promotion and may for an indefinite period, use the PI for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning you. You should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct PI to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Please contact FIAFitnation on 1300 136 632 for further details. RTO ID: 31489
This page was last updated on: Tuesday 17 December 2019